You agree to use all Ereecorp services and facilities at your own risk. Ereecorp specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Ereecorp be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Ereecorp harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney fees asserted against Ereecorp, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Ereecorp against liabilities arising out of any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Ereecorp server.
Ereecorp reserves the right to intervene with any of the sites hosted on its servers in the interest of its customers. Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party Copyright infringement any defective products sold to customer from Ereecorp server. Ereecorp shall be the sole judge of what violates this Policy.
Billing & Refund Policy
Due to the nature of our industry, we do not offer refunds. Any refund request in website or offline using email or private skype will not be entertained. All sales are final and there will be ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS. We will not return anything, not even a single cent. Before deciding to use our services you must agree to this condition. Any chargeback for the service will result in a permanent ban and instant termination of all the services related to your account, that includes, servers, hosting plans as well as domains. We reserve the right to cancel the account at any time when some one violates TOS. And no refund will be issued in favor of the client for that. All payments need to be paid on time. There is a 2 days period after due date to avoid suspension & a 7 day period to avoid termination. Terminated accounts cannot be recovered at any cost, and asking refund for that won’t be entertained.
All accounts are billed according to the dates they were first activated on. If you will not pay for service renew in 2 days after deactivation, your account will be suspended. If you will not pay for service renew in 7 days after deactivation, your account will be terminated. You will receive an email reminder 5 days till deactivation.
Approval of any credit is at the discretion of Ereecorp dependent upon justification provided. Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor’s network capacity/transit availability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. To request a credit, please contact email@example.com with proper justification. All requests must be made in writing via email. The 99% up time guarantee only applies to shared/reseller solutions. Dedicated and VPS servers are covered by a network guarantee in which the credit is prorated for the amount of time the server is down, which is not related to our uptime guarantee.
Any Past Clients with Free Hosting Accounts (that includes free hosting coupon codes)and Post 2 Host clients are not eligible to get support via Support ticket system. To get support for those plans, we will have to create a topic in our community regarding your problem. Resellers are responsible for supporting their clients. Ereecorp does not provide support to our Reseller’s Clients. If a reseller’s client contacts us, we reserve the right to place the client account on hold until the reseller can assume their responsibility for their client. All support requests must be made by the reseller on their clients’ behalf for security purposes. Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their reseller account and the actions of their clients’. Ereecorp will hold any reseller responsible for any of their clients actions that violate the law or the terms of service. Abusive Accounts will be suspended without any notification.
Resource Usage Limits
Any accounts may not:
- exceed a 15 minute load average greater than two (2) times the amount of CPU cores given.
- run public IRCd’s or malicious bots, rats, streamcasts.
- run any type of BitTorrent client or tracker that links to or downloads illegal content.
- use an Open/Public proxy, or utilize a proxy to access illegal/malicious content.
- use I/O intensive applications which adversely affect normal server operations.
Shared/Reseller accounts may not:
- Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
- Participate in any file hosting, file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities or any similar activities.
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
- Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
- When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of (“http://yourdomain.com/include.php”) use include(“include.php”)
- To help reduce usage, do not force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml).
- Only use https protocol when necessary; encrypting and decrypting communications is noticeably more CPU-intensive than unencrypted communications.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy:
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists”, purchased lists, and selling of lists will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice. Sites advertised via SPAM (Spamvertised) may not be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to SPAM sent via fax, phone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, or usenet/newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any account which results in our IP space being blacklisted will be immediately suspended and/or terminated. Ereecorp reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with its established policies, or to make any such modifications in an emergency at its sole discretion. Ereecorp reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee or any charges incurred for blacklist removal. This cost of the clean up fee is entirely at the discretion of Ereecorp.
Prohibition of Offensive Behavior:
Racist, intolerant, “hate”, defamatory, “stalking”, invitations to fight, threatening or any communication of any nature that we decide, in our sole discretion, as being improper, will result in service termination without prior notice. Subscribers may not make comments on online social networking, blogs, forums or any online media websites, that we deem to be inproper, unfair or discourteous to the effort made by Ereecorp’s employees. Your account may be suspended or terminated without refund. This includes, but is not limited to, threats to sue, slander, libel, publicly post, or initiate a chargeback.
You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
Acceptable Usage Policy:
You shall use Ereecorp’s services only for lawful purposes. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of the laws of The United Kingdom or the United States is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material that is threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secrets or other statutes. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Ereecorp from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages you or any other party. Ereecorp reserves the right to terminate Services for any customer or End User activity that exposes it to legal liability or endangers its ability to provide services to other customers. The contents, links, or actions on any Services listed below are a violation of this Agreement.
This is an exhaustive list that is designed to assist you in evaluating whether Ereecorp is the appropriate service provider for you:
- Child Pornography – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Pornography Involving a Person Under Legal Age
- CPU/Memory/Resource Abuse – Consuming Excessive Amount of Server Resources Causing Server Performance Issues
- DoS Source – Source of Denial of Service Attack
- DoS Target – Target of Denial of Service Attack
- Forgery – Faking an IP Address, Hostname, E-Mail Address, or Header
- Fraud Site – Hosting or Linking to a Website Intended to Deceive the Public
- HYIP – Hosting or Linking to a High Yield Investment Program Website
- Identity Theft – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Stolen Account Identification Information
- Infection – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Exploits, Trojans, Viruses, or Worms
- IRC – Hosting Internet Relay Chat Server not authorized by A Small Orange
- Mass Storage – Storing Mass Amounts of Backups, Archives, Videos, etc.
- Phishing – Identity Theft by Email Under False Pretense
- Proxy Site – Hosting of or linking to an Anonymous Proxy Server
- Pirated Software/Warez – A site that is using Nulled or Pirated software or templates Or linking Warez/Torrents
- Spam Email – Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE)
- Spam List – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Email Address Lists for Spam
- Spam Site – A Site Advertised by Spam Email or Spam Web
- Spam Ware – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Software Designed for Spamming
- Spam Web – Unsolicited, Bulk, or Forged Site Advertisement in Web Logs, Forums, or Guestbooks
- Spamhaus – Spam Causing Blacklisting of an IP at www.spamhaus.org for Malicious Activity
- Terrorist Site – Hosting or Linking to a Site Advocating Terrorism
- Toolz – Hosting, Distributing, Linking to or Discussion of Tools or Instructional Material on Hacking/Cracking or Other Illegal Activity
- Trademark – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Trademark Infringed Materials
- Any other material Ereecorp judges to be threatening or obscene.
Ereecorp cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by Ereecorp are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by Ereecorp are not directly owned or written by Ereecorp. Moreover, Ereecorp holds no responsibility for the use of our clients accounts. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the account in question will be automatically deactivated. We reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason without restitution as Ereecorp sees fit. FURTHERMORE, Ereecorp retains the right to change any or all of the above Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer without notification.